Exclusive interview with Cunllay. 'Everyday' Crooner.. @iam_cunllay


Cunllay was at the Event 'FROSTED FLAMES' which held last friday in Funaab, Abeokuta where he delivered a distinct performance on stage which took the crowd on their heels to dance...

Bolaji Arab had a short interview with the young multitalented singer and this is what he said (read below)...

Who is Cunllay?

Kunle is a guy that actually started music way back from church and am still a chorister. I started music professionally in 2012 and my first single 'Everyday' was released in 2014 under the brand 'Cunllay'.

What's your relationship with Pheelz?

Yeah! We are actually 5&6. Thats my bestfriend, we grew up together, he's my producer, C.E.O, brother and we are still together.

Have you collaborated with any artiste?

Yeah! Patoranking and a couple of artistes

What's your review about FUNAAB?

Funaab is a cool schoool to me, have been here twice and its been fun all the way. Being in the gathering of students like me is something cool to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying