I Have Kissed And Done Bed Scenes - Yetunde Bakare


Yetunde Bakare is a versatile actress and movie producer who also stars in English movies thus making herself a well known star in the industry.

The beautiful actress has starred in movies like Ajobi, Alani Baba Labake, Omo Olodo, Awa Okunrin, Awolu Goes to School, Amisu to name a few, the voluptuous ebony signed her way into the big league and she has since remained the screen darling of many Yoruba film lovers .

In a recent interview, she talks about her career so far, challenges and more.

How has your career been so far?

It has been awesome so far. So good, I am enjoying it.

When did you get into Nollywood?

Long ago. I actually started acting on stage in my church. Before I got into the university I used to go out a lot, and was presenting at various stage plays. Even when I got into University, I continued my stage acting and later veered into modelling. As a model, I did a couple of stuffs for First Weekly magazine and some other magazines but it was at First Weekly magazine that I met Kanbi Owolabi who introduced me to some people in the acting business. From there I started with Funke Akindele’s Awa Okunrin movie and then Supermom. Along the line I met Uncle Yomi Fash Lanso who also helped me a lot. Sometimes, I just followed him to locations to play and just watch what they were doing and to learn.

Have you done any movies this year?

I have my own movie coming out soon called Asiyan with Odunlade Adekola, Madam Saje, Afeez Eniola and some other people

What movies have you done recently?

I produced a movie last year called Ajobi, it was was released around August and some other movies like Alani Baba Labake, Iyawo Teacher, Sunday Gboku Gboku, Omo Olodo, Amisu, and The Circle

Have you faced any challenges so far?

Yes, I have I have, producing is not easy. Sometimes you spend a lot of money and you don’t get to recoup the money you spent. It is really disheartening after going through the stress, cracking your brain, not being able to sleep all night and still, you don’t make your money back. It happens a lot. That is just the biggest.

Has anyone ever told you to date him for a role?

Yes, a lot. I can’t give you names but there have been so many issues like that. There was one that was so serious that we had to fight. It got to a stage that he started sending me messages on my Facebook, abusing me and all sorts and he is a star for that matter; a very popular actor

Which role has been your most challenging role in a movie?

My recent movie Asiyan because I had to cry a lot. It is not easy to cry. At a point I was requesting for Paracetamol because I had a serious headache. You crying without someone hurting you is really serious. You have to make it look real and it’s not easy.

Have you ever done a sex scene in a movie before?

I’ve not done anything like sex but I’ve kissed and I’ve done bed scenes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying