I Shot 'Shake Body' Video With Zero Naira Budget - Skales


Skales hit single which was released last year 'shake body' finally hit one million views on youtube.

According to him, he had nothing to shoot the video then but he believed and made it happen.
The 'Jekanmo' crooner posted a screenshot from the video on his instgram page and captioned it with:

"It took long but finally Shakebody finally hits a million views on YouTube ....its a blessing to tink dat I shot that video wen I had nothing basically 0 naira budget but me and @stanzvisuals plus ma whole team believed and made it happen...I wana say thank you to everyone dat believed in me and stood by me Una too much....for everyone dat has a dream pls be inspired!!! Don't forget to subscribe to ma YouTube channel ..pls use the link in ma profile....God bless"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying