Dj Lil King speaks on the Flop At My Gp Must Laugh Show



Dj Lil King is one of Funaab's Finest Dj. He was recently awarded as the "next rated Dj" in the just concluded Funaab Outstanding Youth Award, FOYA. Yesterday, 18th of June 2015, the popular Dj was interviewed by the B.A Team where he explained why the most anticipated comedy show "My Gp Must Laff" was a flop.

In his words: "The initial DJ couldn't meet expectations so I was called at last minute. On getting to the venue, it took me a little time to put things in place moreover the Host and I didnt get to conclude on time.. I actually apologised to those present at the event for the delay".

He also debunked the rumor of him collecting the job on cheap payment by the host.. " I was a victim of the host's mistakes... He payed the amount I requested which was too heavy for him to pay and it was a reason for him not pay on time".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying