Exclusive Interview with Funaabsu Social Director Aspirant, Akinyemi Adedeji


Its already second semester in Funaab and we all know this semester is full of social activities and events. Recently, One of Funaabsu Social Director Aspirant, Akinyemi Adedeji popularly known as T.I (Crystal Cave) was interviewed. He revealed his relationship with SUG,talked about his opponents, his plans for a better social Life and more...

Excerpt Below:

Who is Mr T.i?

- Akinyemi Adedeji is my name, a 200level student of the department of statistics. I was born on the 28th of June into a Christian home, family of Four.

-Am the only son, I Attended Joe mag college Lagos and Excellers comprehensive College Ibadan after which I came to Funaab through predegree.

Why do you wish to be Funaabsu social director?

-They say FUNAAB isn't social... I will say no to that. I believe I have what it takes to drive FUNAAB higher socially. Thanks to the foundation that has been laid by the past social directors. I want to reconstruct the social life of Funaab



-Being the social director has been my vision right from the first day I stepped into this university.

What was the last social project you headed up, and what was its outcome?

-Frosted flames. I got a cool and nice turn out.

If you finally emerge as Funaabsu Social Director, what are your laid down plans?

- Am ready to Improve the social life of Funaab, working 24/7 with creative ideas, build a team of high level executives that are ready to work hand in hand. Help entrepreneurs on campus (bloggers clothier Djs mc artistes and more. Host inter campus events

What do you have to say about your opponents and other aspirants?

- As for my opponents, hmmnn... Nothing to say, I will do my own assignment well and get my people together.

It seems your good work got you nominated in several categories in different awards?

 -Yes. I thank God - Anuca, Foya, Fare and all

What is your relationship with the Student Union Government, SUG?

- Well so far, we have been good together, I see every member of the union as my friend, brother and sister (s).

What if you don't emerge as the winner? 

waoo!! No problems, that will not stop my plans for FUNAAB and AM VERY CONFIDENT IN THE SET OF PEOPLE ASPIRING FOR THE POST so if I don't emerge I believe the change will occur #FOR THE GREATEST FUNAABSU

What is your relationship status, been nominated as the most popular student on campus and all?

Lol... Hmmm the boy is SINGLE ooo

Among your opponents who is your threat?

-I cant say, as have said earlier.. Just to do my own work.

What do u have to say to Bolaji Arab?

- To be factual nice movement, excellent.

They say politics is a dirty game, what's your take? 

- Well I won't go with that. Politics is just like every other game "GOOD PLAYERS GOOD GAME, DIRTY PLAYERS DIRTY GAME"

Aside from being a student, what other Job do you do? 

- I PR and also run an entertainment, magazine within and outside Funaab

What's your track record?

Pr Seriki, Adex da Flex, UAC, Aino, Jhybo, Slim Joe etc honorary award Poly IB and lot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying