Can you imagine a life without your legs? Kindly Skip A Meal For Bunmi


X-ray can look AMAZING when what you need for is the prediction of what your unborn child looks like, the thought of it can also be KILLING when it is about to pain the picture of whether or not your two legs will function EVER again.

“ I had a bike accident in 2011, I fell into a dry deep gutter and broke my hips femurs and since then have been in pains and limping, I went for an x-ray and was told I needed surgery for the two legs because the femoral heads in my hips are destroyed” That’s the story of BUNMi, a 400l of Animal physiology and health (APH) in Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Save a life today because life is not all about making a living but making an impact.

No amount is too small as it goes a very long way in saving bunmi’s life.

Account Name: Ayorinde Olubunmi

Account Number: 0001954194

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)

Operation Cost: 1,500,000

Operation Date: 28th July, 2015.

God bless you and your family as you are doing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying