See who stopped Drake from wearing suit to night club.


Some minutes ago, Drake posted a throwback picture of himself and a friend, Ovoniko with a caption which indicates that today is Ovoniko's birthday.


According to the caption, Drake revealed how supportive Ovoniko was before he rose to stardom also, how Ovoniko stopped him from wearing suits to Escape and Club 26.

"Happy earth strong to my real brother. Thank you for introducing me to a world that would end up changing my life forever. Thank you for the talks about all the people that changed and thank you for your effort to remain the same. Thank you for making me a Tito to Ezee. Most importantly...thanks for getting me to stop wearing suits to Escape and Club 26. @ovoniko"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying