'A man grabbed my bum in public' Nollywood Actress revealed


One of the fast rising actresses in Nollywood, Didi Ekanem who is known with her popular BIG BUM talks about her career, life and also her Big Bum in a recent interview. Didi revealed her Bum was once grabbed by a man on street which made her turn Usain Bolt with her big Bum..

When she was asked What’s the craziest thing somebody has done to her she said:
"Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public, while walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing"

Revealing how natural her butt is she said:
"People always say this whenever they see my bum. Last time I was on Linda Ikeji, I read comments people made and there were more questions whether my bum was real or worked on. Some said it is made of plastic but you are here now and can see there is no artificial embellishment or augmentation. My bum is real, it’s like 101% real, I was born this way, I was born like this. I’ve had it since I was in JS1, in fact that was when I started noticing it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying