Nollywood Actress @sotayogaga shares motivational message with fans


Nollywood actress and movie producer Sotayo Sobola captioned a beautiful selfie of herslef which she shared on her instagram page with a great motivational message to her fans

read message below:

..I might look small and may be small aswell, but ive been able to phantom what makes me happy and going which is self love and confidence.I watch lots of people fight over nothing or friendship. To me its a simple logic: Always remember your best friend has another bestfriend. My bestfriend has always been my phone, plain books and pen. Learn to ignore those people you think and also know that hates on u, smile with them when you run into them, never fight an hater, just work to progress daily and make sure that perfume you wear smells SUCCESS! ✌✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying