Paul Psquare regrets not shooting video for one of their hit single "Forever"


"Forever" was released as the first single from the "The Invasion" the fifth studio album by the duo, P-Square which was released on the 29th of July 2011.

Recall that In an interview with Factory 78 TV, the duo hinted to possibly releasing a video for the song. However, the duo released videos for "Chop My Money" and "Beautiful Onyinye" thereafter. The reasons for not shooting a video for the song are still unclear.

Some minutes ago, Paul posted the pic below on his instagram page with the caption "One song I regretted we never did the video is Forever.....a love song,a very good song....written by me, produced by me and performed by me...is a special song especially for the ladies 😜"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying