I believe marriage is for better for worse but domestic violence scares me - Nollywood actress


Shirley Igwe is an Actress in Nigeria movie Industry (Nollywood) and also the Principal Protocol Officer to the Imo State Governor.

The beautiful actress who is from a family of eight believes marriage is for better for worse but still has a great phobia when it come to domestic violence.

She also stated that she likes honesty and dislike lies especially from close ones..

Excerpt from the interview below:

"I believe marriage is for better or worse and domestic violence should not be encouraged or tolerated in a union because it is not an act of love. I don’t believe an individual will physically abuse someone he or she loves. Domestic violence scares me.

I might sound like a broken record, but I like honesty. Honest people are really hard to find these days, so I appreciate one whenever our paths cross. I dislike lies. I do not see any justification for people to lie. Almost everyone lies, but I don’t like it especially when it comes from people that are close to me,"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Morning Motivational Saying